A processing system is a key component of any gift and loyalty program, as this system collects and tracks the data that helps you take full advantage of your program. PLI's gift and loyalty cards are guaranteed to work with existing POS systems.
Don't have a POS system? As a Referral Partner for several service providers, we are in the best position to help you pick the solution that is best for you and your business. We can even introduce you to Gift & Loyalty PLUS, a low-cost system that provides all the benefits of a POS-based gift and loyalty program at a price that's affordable for any business big or small.
Contact PLI Gift & Loyalty today and our skilled customer-care team will assist you in picking the solution that fits your budget and needs.
In order for your gift and loyalty cards to function, you need a processing system to collect and keep track of the data. Many POS systems include this processing software, but just because you don't have a POS doesn't mean you can't enjoy the robust benefits of a gift and loyalty-card program.
PLI is proud to offer Gift & Loyalty PLUS, a low-cost solution that provides all the benefits of a POS-based gift and loyalty program at a price that's affordable for any business big or small.
PLI Gift & Loyalty PLUS
Only $599 (a $999 value)
This is NOT a lease; you OWN IT!
This limited-time offer includes:
- 250 preprinted plastic cards
- Cards customized with your store information**
- 1 display rack
- Initial Prepaid Card Programming
* For 500 pre-designed cards: add $70.00. For 500 completely custom cards: add $150.00. For 1,000 completely custom cards: add $250.00.
** Logo requires additional $25 set up fee.
Why Switch From Paper To Plastic?
- CUSTOMERS SPEND MORE when paying with plastic. Many stores report an increase of about 33% in spending when plastic is used rather than cash.
- YOU KEEP THE CHANGE. Prepaid card balances are designed to run all the way down... no cash out of your drawer.
- Stores report SALES INCREASES FROM 20%-100% (plastic prepaid cards over paper gift certificates).
- Prepaid plastic cards act as POCKET-SIZED MINI-BILLBOARDS advertising your store.
- CHECKOUT IS FASTER AND SIMPLER.
Prepaid Card Processing Features:
- DETAILED MONTHLY STATEMENTS: Our prepaid card program tracks every swipe of the card, giving you a detailed statement each month showing all card activity and totaling outstanding gift card balances.
- RECHARGE CARD AT ANY TIME: Keep your customers coming back by offering discounts each time they add value to their card.
- RE-ISSUE/RECHARGE THE CARD: Enables you to recycle your plastic cards. You'll only need extra card carriers. Many of our current store customers have recycled cards three to four times before retiring the card.
- TOLL-FREE HELP DESK: When a card won't swipe, or you've accidentally wiped out your plastic card program, help is just an 800-number away.
- ONLINE CARD BALANCE HISTORY.
PREPAID CARD PROCESSING FEES: 2 ways to go!
Transaction Fee: $.15 (cents) per swipe*
Statement/Toll-Free Help-Desk Fee: $15.00/month
Annual Fee: $0.00
Flat Rate: only $49.95/month
Unlimited gift / prepaid card transactions. Ideal for retailers averaging more than 250 transactions per month.
Transaction Fee: $0.00
Statement/Toll-Free Help-Desk Fee: $0.00/month
Annual Fee: $0.00
Contact PLI Gift & Loyalty today for more information and to order.
*Gift/prepaid card processing provided by Secure Payment Systems® (SPS). PLI is an authorized sales agent representing SPS. Terms and rates subject to change without notice.
As one of the leading gift and loyalty card manufacturers, PLI Gift & Loyalty has partnered with the best processing companies in the industry today. And as an ISO (independent sales organization) for several service providers, we are in the best position to help you pick the solution that is best for you and your business.
The size of these providers, the services they offer and the related costs vary widely and can be confusing. Whether you need gift, loyalty or even credit-card processing, our sales consultants can help with unbiased and in-depth information to help you find the right provider, ensuring the software and services are compatible with your existing systems. We will then work with your selected provider to make sure your cards are produced to the proper specifications and delivered on time. If you do not have a POS, you can still have a gift and loyalty card program. Please visit the Non-POS Based section of our website for more information.
PLI Gift & Loyalty is proud to be associated with the following POS companies and service providers. This is just a partial list of the many companies we work with, so please ask your sales consultant if you don't see yours listed.